The LBD 2015 Pictures are ready for viewing!
Please click on the picture below to view the pictures.
Save the Date for the 2015 Nursing Alumni Connection
April 24, 2015
7:30 am-2:30 pm
Center for Science and School of Nursing
- Infectious Disease Update- including Ebola and Enterovirus D68
- Vaccinations Update
- Older Adult Patient Care
- Caring for the Patient with Cancer
- Wound Care- Diagnosis and Treatment Options
- Professionalism in Practice
- Educational Experiences in the Simulation and Fundamentals Labs
- Networking Luncheon
6 Hours of CEU
A detailed schedule and registration information will be forthcoming in early 2015.
Join the Alumni Association Today!
The 2014 - 2015 Alumni Membership drive is underway please click on the link below to join online today. If you have any questions please contact LaDonna Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for you support of the WSCC Alumni Association.
Click below for a paper application.
Benefits of being a WSCC Alumni Association Member
• Knowing that you helped fund scholarships for WSCC students
• Member discounts on travel, entertainment and tickets, restaurants and more through the Working Advantage program
• A quarterly newsletter to keep you in touch with WSCC happenings
• Membership gift of a 3-in-1 Technology Travel Set
• Membership card with the following discounts:
Carina’s Pizza and Grill – Free drink with any regular menu purchase (dine in only)
Dairy Queen, Hanceville – Buy 1 Blizzard get 2nd for 99 cents (or equal or lesser value)
Luna’s BBQ – Free fries with purchase of BBQ sandwich and drink
Pasquales Pizza – 20% off Buffet purchase, 10% off any meal purchase
Pizza Hut, Hanceville – 10% discount on any order (dine in or carry out)
WSCC Athletics - Free admission to WSCC Athletic Team events
WSCC Bookstore - 10% discount (excludes textbooks)
WSCC Therapeutic Massage Clinic – One hour massage for $10
• Early notification of upcoming events
• Free lunch at the Food Truck Grub event on campus in August
• Travel program – New York City during Spring Break
• Special events and activities for Alumni Association Members